Adient PPC Internships Program – Check Eligibilty, Minimum Requirements, Available Positions, Interview schedules & Questions and How to Apply Below.
If you are looking to enroll in internship programs we have a lot available for you. All you need to do is to subscribe to our daily newsletters on our webpage to get notified everytime.
An internship is a short-term work experience offered by companies and other organizations for people—usually students, but not always—to get some entry-level exposure to a particular industry or field. It is as much of a learning experience as it is work. Ideally, interns spend their time working on relevant projects, learning about the field, making industry connections, and developing both hard and soft skills. Internships sometimes even lead to full-time job offers.
Adient PPC invites applicants to South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 25 May 2022
The Graduate in Training (“GIT”) Programme is a 12 month programme offered by APPC & CRH to provide work place experience to unemployed youth. The GIT Programme is being run under the auspices of the Youth Employment Services Initiative (“YES”).
GIT’s (Interns) will be assigned to projects in various departments in order to gain first hand experience into the organisational structures, processes and products of APPC & CRH.
Each GIT will be allocated a mentor who will provide guidance and support throughout the Program.
The following internships are currently accepting applications:
Product Process Engineering Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in: Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Quality
Industrial Engineering Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Industrial Engineering
Purchasing & Supply Chain Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in: Purchasing / Supply Chain
- Requirement: National Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Logistics
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Production Management
Health & Safety Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Safety
Electrical Engineering Interns
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma/B-tech/Degree in HR Management / Industrial Psychology
- Need to be a South African citizen between the ages of 18-34
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) & PC Literate
- Highly self-motivated, works well under pressure and can take initiative & work independently
Interns who complete the program successfully have the opportunity to advance into full-time roles or be exposed to additional development opportunities within the company.
How to apply
Interested applicants should apply online by clicking HERE.
If you like this information don’t forget to subscribe and like us on our social medias: Facebook & Twitter. Best Wishes!!!