Apply Government Vacancies Jobs South Africa 2023
South African government positions are listed as open by the Department of Public Service and Administration till 2023. (DPSA). Advertisements for open positions and opportunities in various Government Public Service agencies may be found in the Government Vacancy Jobs.
South Africa Government Vacancies are published by DPSA or Government official websites. Checking South Africa’s Government Jobs circulars every-week might land you a government job in South Africa.
Government Vacancies January 2023
As mentioned, the Government vacancies 2023 are published by DPSA. In addition, you can find job adverts from across the government as advertised in the Vuk’uzenzele newspaper. Make sure you visit the correct site for these circulars in South Africa.
Government Recruitment Centre
You can register to apply for a job at the following government institutions:
- Department of Employment and Labour
- Department of Higher Education and Training
- Office of the Public Service Commission
- Department of Public Service Administration
- National School of Government
- Centre for Public Service Innovation
Government Vacancies 2023 South Africa
Like other government departments, the Government vacancies South Africa include jobs such as Admin, Clerk, Office Jobs, Cleaners and many more. It’s up to you which position you want to apply. Make sure that you download the new Z83 form provided on www.dpsa.gov.za (Provincial and National Government Vacancy Circulars).
South Africa Government Vacancies January 2023
Here is South Africa’s Government Vacancies 2023 list. Click here to download the latest DPSA Circular PDF 2023 in South Africa. Click on the name of the department/administration to view vacancies in that particular section.
Weekly DPSA Circulars are released, and they list open positions and employment openings in Public Service divisions.
Although the Department of Public Service and Administration is the one that publishes the DPSA Circular, it is not accountable for the information contained in the advertising. Contact the appropriate advertising department with any questions you may have regarding an advertisement.
Advertised posts in all government departments and provincial governments are listed on the Department of Public and Administration website.
How to Apply for Government Vacancies in South Africa
To apply for Government vacancies in South Africa, you need to download the new Z83 form.
- All applicants must complete the Z83 form with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the department in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their enquiries to the department where the vacancy exists. The Government must not be approached for such information.
- It must be ensured that applications reach the relevant advertising departments on or before the applicable closing dates.
You can also visit https://www.gov.za/about-government/government-jobs for Government Vacancies South Africa.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you a job may be a scam