Call the Sassa toll-free number at 0800601011 to check the status of your Sassa account.
How can I find out my Sassa status for my R350 grant? Complete instructions on how to check your Sassa status by calling 0800601011. By phoning SASSA, anybody may finish the Sassa status check for the R350. Here is all the information you need to know about the South African Sassa status check for the R350 payment dates.
How Does Sassa Status Check Work?
Checking the state of your Sassa application is known as Sassa Status Check. Before you are assigned a date for receiving your Sassa SRD R350 grant payment, the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) must process your payment. When you Check Your SASSA R350 Grant status, you’ll be able to check your Sassa R350 payment date after SASSA has processed your payment.
What does the Sassa Status Check for the R350 entail?
You can check the Sassa r350 status by simply calling on the Sassa toll-free number 0800601011. You need to have your South African ID number and phone number with you while on a call with Sassa official.
SASSA Status Check Descriptions
Your Sassa status check means what is described in the following:
- Status: Application Complete: This means that your Sassa SRD re-application was complete and Sassa will verify your Sassa SRD R350 Grant. To check your verification and sassa status check for r350 payment dates, visit Sassa SRD website.
- Status: Bank Details Pending: This means that Sassa received your reapplication but no banking details or preferences were received. To fix this, you are required to submit your banking details via the Sassa SRD website. Also visit here for how to update SRD.SASSA.GOV.ZA banking details.
- Status: Reapplication Pending: Sassa explained that reapplication pending means that no re-application was received. You need to submit your grant application via the Sassa SRD website.
- Status: Period Pending: Sassa status pending means that Sassa received your application and verification of the application is still pending. Check back your Sassa status on the SASSA status portal for an update.
- Status: Period Approved: This means that your application was approved for the period. You should check the pay day field for an indication of when you will receive their money. If no pay day value is provided, no Sassa payment has been processed as yet.
- Status: Period Declined: This means that your grant application was declined for the period and the reason is provided. You need to submit a request for reconsideration via the SRD DSD website should you feel that the reason is invalid.
- Status: Canceled: This means that your grant has been cancelled. If you wish to reinstate the grant, you may do so on the Sassa SRD website.