How To Submit SASSA Banking Details
If you are an approved beneficiary of the SRD SASSA R350 and want to change your R350 information, go to the website and fill in the required fields. What’s more, you can update, check your status balance, and more.
- Once you have entered your current bank account, you must wait for the bank to verify the new banking details.
- After the new details are verified, you can make payments using your new banking information.
- Once you do, please also note that the new bank account will be used for future payments. If you keep the exact information, you will need to update them periodically.
HOW TO SUBMIT SASSA BANKING DETAILS
Kindly Follow the Steps To Submit Your Banking Details
- Access the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Scroll down to the “How do I change my bank details” section.
- Enter your ID number
- An SMS/text message with the link to the Sassa will be sent to the mobile phone number registered for the SRD application process
- Open the details link in the message and follow the instructions.
Update And Change Banking Details For SRD Grant
If you want to change your banking information or update your SASSA account, you have to own online ones to access it anywhere. Please follow this instruction
- Login and Submit Your South Africa ID number via srd.sassa.gov.za.
- an SMS that includes your secured link about you, will be sent to the mobile phone number you registered during SASSA APPLICATION
See Also: Sabenza IT Recruitment Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
For more information concerning this post, simply use the comment section, we do well to reply to you as soon as possible. Please Like & Follow Us On Our Facebook Page
Would you like to see more updates in SOUTH AFRICA? Subscribe to the africaranker.com newsletter for frequent updates.