Military Skills Development System SA Air Force 2023-2024
Unemployed youth in South Africa are invited to apply for the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2020. Successful candidates will go through two years of full-time instruction, including military and functional training.
Traineeship Provider: South African Air Force
Candidates will be trained in one the following areas:
- Airspace Controller
Requirement (PILOTS / NAVIGATORS/ ENGINEERS)
- Members with Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) not older than 26 years of age with no Maths and Science required.
- 26 Years if in possession of a degree with Level – 4 Maths and Science
- 18–24 Years – Completed Grade 12 or Equivalent (University Entrance) Mathematics and Physical Science minimum Level – 4 (Essential);
- English Level-4 (Essential)
- Mathematics and Physical Science (N4 to N5 minimum-60%; N6 or 1st year University of Technology or University minimum–50%)
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
- Physically Fit
- Medically Fit
- No Hearing Impairment (No hearing aid)
- Have 6/6-eye vision (No contact lenses or corrective lenses or surgery)
Pilots and Navigators are to comply with the following cockpit measurments
- Minimum Height –1600mm, Maximum Height –1900mm
- Minimum Weight – 53kg; Maximum – 102kg
- Grade 12 or Equivalent (Excellent Marks)
- 18–22 Years of Age
- 22–25 Years if in possession a Degree or National Diploma
- RSA Citizen no dual citizenship
How to Apply
Application for SA Air Force MSDS will be available here for download, you can check the picture of the application below.
Attach CV with certified copies of qualifications and ID to this application form and send to the Recruitment Office, SA Air Force Headquarters, Private Bag X199, Pretoria 0001.
Specific Enquiries: 012-312-2875/2319/2148/1261/2752/2665/2462
N.B.During the selections, the applicants will be subjected to Psychometric and Psychomotor evaluations; Medical Evaluation; Vetting and Verification of qualifications.
THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EMPLOYMENT THIS APPLICATION FORM IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
Notifications Should you not hear from the Department of Defence by 31 October please consider your application unsuccessful.