Qualitas Career Academy Online Application 2023/2024 – How to Apply
The Qualitas Career Academy Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants.
The Management of the Qualitas Career Academy is no stranger to technology as they have made this application exclusively online unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). Therefore, they have opened their application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either part- time or full-time.
How to Apply Online for Admission to Qualitas Career Academy
To utilize the Qualitas Career Academy online application function, you must have a working internet device, a valid email account that is not shared with another Qualitas Career Academy applicant, your South African identity number, or your passport number if you are a foreign applicant. Please follow the simple steps below to apply online for Qualitas Career Academy admission (Qualitas Career Academy Online Application):
Apply Online (How to Apply at Qualitas Career Academy)
- Step 1: To apply online, go to the following links according to qualification of interest.
- Step 2: You will then be taken to the page where you will be required to fill in all the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin, Emergency Contact, Current Activities, Education, Indemnity and Undertaking, make Payment and upload the necessary Documents.
- Step 3: Complete all the fields and click ‘Next’ at each interval to proceed.
- Step 4: When you are done, kindly click on the ‘Submit‘ button to get your application submitted.
Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Qualitas Career Academy, UL.
Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload every necessary supporting documents listed below on this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the University.
Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
Documents Required for the Qualitas Career Academy Online Application
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for certificate and diploma studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning