Signup to the GPG Professional Job Centre
Professional Job Center at GPG Job searchers may create a GPG Professional Job Centre account, log in, and apply for GPG Vacancies using their login username and password. The Gauteng Provincial Government established the GPG Professional Job Centre as an electronic job board.
Do not worry if you are seeking for job. We have your back. The provincial government of Gauteng is recruiting. To apply, go visit https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. You may read more about the GPG Professional Job Centre Login procedure in this page.
How to Signup for GPG Professional Job Centre
- Go to https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/
- Click ‘Login’
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Then click ‘Login’
How to Apply for Vacancies at GPG Professional Job Center in 2023
To apply for GPG Professional Job Centre Jobs, you must follow the below steps:
- Go to https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ and login
- Open the job post or browse available GPG vacancies
- To apply for a job, click on ‘Apply Now’
Individuals can apply for government jobs online using the e-Recruitment system.
How to register and apply for GPG vacancies:
- If you have a profile, click log in and enter your ID number and password and update your profile.
- New users may click on register profile and fill in all your details, then log in to search for GPG vacancies and apply.
- If you forgot your password, click on reset password, answer the security question and your password will be provided to you.
- If you forgot your security answer and want to reset your password, click on reset password, then on EMAIL, enter your email address and your security answer will be sent to your email.
- Click on browse jobs to search for vacancies per department. You may choose to use the quick search engine on the home page if you know the reference number or department.
- Click on the view button to read the job specification then apply or register to apply.
- Click Apply button to apply for an advertised vacancy.
- The user’s resume is populated with vacancy details in part A. Click the Next button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to cancel the application
- The GPG Vacancy screening questionnaire will be populated, answer all questions and submit.
Visit The Official website: https://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/